Here is a screen of my plane for the game. this is part of a three layer set up that will eventually become the total background of the game.
In this screen you can see I have added the second layer of the background of my game. This layer simply consists of the clouds above the earth.
In this screen shot I have added new assets created with a pre made platform that could be restructured to create new platforms. I decided to create a set of platforms that could be pasted over and over to populate the level. In order to do this, I closed the layers and made them none visible to make it easier.
Here you can see I made the other layers visible and then created a new layer called "Tile Set".
Here is my first sprite, the player. The player or the hornet is on the GAME layer as it is an interactive object that will have game play within the game.




